Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why do these types of things happen?

This week started off awesome. My grandmother, nana called to inform me that one of my distant cousins donated money towards my trip to Africa and they also wanted to support me in my college education and are sending me a scholarship to help with tuition. God is continuing to open my eyes and bless me.
However, yesterday I found out that my mom is back in the hospital. Prayers are very much needed. It really sucks being at UGA and not being able to drive up to the hospital and figure out what is going on. I've been getting multiple different stories from everyone and I still have no idea what the full story is. I feel horrible for not being able to go home and support my family during a time like this, but from what everyone has been saying things are looking on the better side. 
PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS.


On a lighter note, Africa is almost one week away. SOOOO EXCITED!! 
My next week will be super hectic, packed with a chemistry exam, a history paper, and a swahili project. talk about thrilling. 


There's not much else to say in this post, but please keep my family in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment