Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just a night in chemistry..

Well, as the title infers, im sitting in chemistry. I literally hate this chemistry class. Why would someone come up with a 630 class?!? Anyways...
I really hate being away from home. I feel like i'm missing so much with my mom. I feel like i really need to be there for everything, even though i know i dont really have to be. From what i hear she's continuing to get better and better. This is such a miracle!! To go from Friday, the doctor telling me to not expect her to make it and to today where she is talking, alert and all of her vital signs are almost back to normal. God is SO good. Please continue to pray that she will be able to get over this mindset of addiction. That's going to be her next step and its not going to be easy. 


Thank you everyone for all the prayers and all the love that my family has been receiving. words cannot express how thankful i am. 


I will be going home tomorrow and be able to have a better post on the updates with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment