Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update on my life.

I realize it has been quite a while since i've updated on my family, life and school. So here it goes..

I am absolutely amazed with how much God has transformed my life and my family in the past year. There is seriously a night and day difference compared to this time last year. A little over a year ago, I found out what a REAL relationship with God is supposed to be at Crooked Creek and my life since has not been the same. With my family, relationships that I never thought would EVER exist are starting to form. Mark and my mom are doing so so so good and it is amazing to see how the Lord is continuing to do work in their lives. This time last year, i was cussing him out and telling him how much I hate him. Now we sit together at church and at dinner, talking about everything. Yes it is still a little weird, but we're making progress. Building relationships takes time and I'm willing to be patient. My brother and I are still living with our grandparents and I will be starting my sophomore year of college in 2 weeks. It's really freaking me out how fast we're growing up. The thought of school really stresses me out, but I am so excited to get back and to see how the Lord is going to work through Young Life and another organization called Cure that I am apart of.

and that's about all in my life that would be remotely interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment